- Whoever is experiencing the de-sync, have them refresh and re-enter the room by clicking the browsers refresh button.
- An overworked CPU can cause de-sync.
- If you are conferencing in Chrome on the same computer you are streaming from, close Chrome and restart the EBS stream.
- Change the resolution to 720, and the FPS to 30. Restart the EBS stream.
- In rare cases, due to long cables, you may need to offset for latency. To offset audio manually, read .
For more detailed information on audio sync issues, please visit .