Recording is a valuable tool for reliving your Evercast sessions long after they've ended. Evercast makes it easy to record and play back your recordings interactively.
Note: Only the designated room owner can create new recordings. However, any participant who has been invited to a room can access that room's recordings.
1. To start a recording, move your mouse to the bottom of the screen until the toolbar appears, then click the 'Record Session' button at the bottom right.
2. A pop-up window will appear, prompting you to enter the name of your recording session. You can choose to continue with the default timestamp as the session recording name, or enter your own name. Click 'Save' to start the recording.
3. You are now recording. To stop recording, move your mouse to the bottom of the screen until the toolbar appears. Then, click on the same circle icon at the bottom right to stop the recording.
Note: When recording, all streams and webcam feeds will be recorded individually. This means when you play it back later, you can choose which feed to view in the main screen, just as if you were live in the room again.
1. To access the saved recordings in your Evercast room, move your mouse to the bottom of the screen, then click the 'Exit' button at the bottom left corner.
2. Confirm you would like to leave the room, which will take you to your dashboard.
3. From the dashboard, find the room in which you saved the recording and click the three dots to open the menu.
4. Next, click 'Recordings.'
5. Click on the recording you'd like to play.
6. This will open up the recording in the main portion of the screen. You can now control the playback of the recording, and even pull a specific webcam or stream feed into the main window at any point, just as if you were live in the room.