Two-factor authentication (2FA) is an extra safety measure to protect your account. When 2FA is activated, you will have to verify every login attempt using the Google Authenticator app. Here's how to set it up.
1. Navigate to the top right corner of your Evercast dashboard on Google Chrome. Click the circle with three lines, then click 'Account.'
2. Next, select the 'Settings' tab and click the 'Activate 2FA' button at the center of the window. This will generate a no-reply email for you to verify your 2FA request.
3. Open this email, and click the 'Verify' button in the body of the email. You will then be taken to the page below, where you will be asked to download Google Authenticator on your smart phone or tablet.
4. Download Google Authenticator, then click 'Continue' on the Evercast page. On the Evercast page, you will be shown a QR code to use with Google Authenticator.
5. Using Google Authenticator, scan your QR code. Once scanned, it will generate a verification code for you to input on the Evercast page.
6. Simply enter this code into the Step 3 window on the Evercast page, and your two-factor authentication will be enabled.
You've enabled 2FA! Now moving forward, every time you log into Evercast, you will be prompted to scan the QR code and verify the login attempt on your Google Authenticator app. Google Authenticator will display a code that you will then enter into the Evercast page on your browser.