Make sure you have the right setup on your device before you start using Evercast. You can join an Evercast room by:
Use a web browser
1. Make sure you have the latest version of the Google Chrome web browser on your computer. It looks like this:
2. If you don't have it, you can get it here: https://www.google.com/intl/en_us/chrome/
On the Google Chrome page, click the Download Chrome button to download it on your Mac or Windows computer. Follow the instructions for installing Chrome.
3. If you do have it, make sure it's up-to-date.
In Chrome, click the Chrome menu. Select About Google Chrome. A page shows if it's the most current version. If it's not, then follow Google's instructions for updating it.
Use an iPhone or iPad
1. Make sure you have the Evercast app installed on your device. It looks like this:
2. If you don't have it, you can install it by tapping the App Store icon on your device.
In the App Store, search for "Evercast." Download the Evercast app.
That's it! You're ready to start with Evercast!