We're always working to improve your experience on Evercast. Here’s the latest:
- We made improvements to the text on the Reset password screen, including instructions on how to reset your password.
Notifications in the Alerts pop-up window are now displayed in the proper order.
- We made several improvements to the text you see across the application. This is so that the texts you see on screen are clear and simple.
- When None is selected for the microphone in Device Selection, now the microphone icon displays the word None below it in both the lobby and in the live room.
- Fixed a bug where the activate two-step verification link didn't work unless the user was signed in.
Fixed a bug where editing a note duplicated it from another participant's point of view.
- When a participant had no camera selected and started drawing, other participants couldn’t see the drawing.
- Fixed text and formatting on the two-step verification token expired screen.
- We made improvements to the text you see in the drawer (bottom part) of the live room and to the lobby. This is so that the texts you see on screen are clear and simple.
- We made internal improvements and maintenance to the platform.
- Fixed an issue that caused participants to get an “Oops” error when trying to join a room.
Due to performance and usability issues, the message that showed when a participant was muted and started talking has been removed. This feature will be re-engineered soon.
Fixed performance issues that caused participants to be dropped from a room.
- When a participant is muted and starts talking, a message now shows to remind them they are muted.
- If a participant is using push-to-talk, a message now appears when they enter the room to remind them that they are muted.
- If a participant is in the lobby, now the screen shows that a session is in progress, along with the number of participants in the room.
- Now room participants can select HD 4K resolution when sharing a screen.
- Fixed a bug where users were able to view deleted recordings.
- On Windows OS, the Alt key now works when selected as the push-to-talk key.
- If there are drawings on the screen previous to when a recording started, now those existing drawings are included in the recording playback.
- Various formatting and usability issues were fixed across the application.
- Not able to use Safari or Chrome on a mobile device. The work around is to download the Evercast Mobile App.
- When a window is resized to a width of less than 1,000 pixels, user still has to scroll down to click. Go Live button.
- When downloading notes, items in download are not listed in chronological order.
- In live room, the Room Name that displays in the lower left corner by the exit button, if the room name text has less than 20 characters, the displayed text is shortened and shows ellipses “…” instead. If user hovers mouse over room name, full text is displayed.
Stay tuned! Exciting features are coming soon.