This article pertains to Evercast Legacy (Pre-Feb 2021). For help on this issue with New Evercast, click here.
If everyone in the room can't hear the participant
1. Ask the participant to confirm that their mic is unmuted. (Red is muted).
2. Have the participant visit the device selector and confirm that their correct microphone is selected. If it is, when they speak, they should see the green audio meter move.
3. Have the participant reload the Evercast room using the browser's refresh button.
If only one person in the room can't hear a specific participant
1. Make sure the participant isn't muted.
2. Whoever is having the problem hearing the participant, have them reload the Evercast room using the browser's refresh button.