- Whoever is experiencing the de-sync, have them refresh and re-enter the room by clicking the browsers refresh button.
- An overworked CPU can cause de-sync.
- If you are conferencing in Chrome on the same computer you are streaming from, close Chrome and restart the EBS stream.
- Change the resolution to 720, and the FPS to 30. Restart the EBS stream.
- In rare cases, due to long cables, you may need to offset for latency. To offset audio manually, read this article.
For more detailed information on audio sync issues, please visit this article.